Face wrinkles are delicate creases which are particularly visible on the face, neck and hands. They are caused by thin, sagging skin. When the collagen and elastin present in the connective tissue of the skin weakens or decreases in number, there is an appearance of wrinkles.
The skin where there is an appearance of wrinkles appears thinner, loses fat content, elasticity and smoothness. A face wrinkle commonly appears during the aging process but premature appearance of face wrinkle is a matter of concern. There are several common causes of wrinkles. Some of them are overexposure to sun, pollution, smoking, drug use, weight loss, stress, loss of vitamin E and other factors.
Lessening of face wrinkles can be done by lifting of the skin. There are several anti-aging creams, topical medicines, cosmetic procedures and surgical procedures which can be used to reduce the appearance of skin lines or even eliminate them. There are many wrinkle reducing agents and procedures which give positive effects.
But both surgery and high quality anti-aging creams are quite expensive. However this does mean you have to break your bank to get help. The following suggestions will help you save money and slow down the lines on your bodies skin.
Face gymnastics can be practiced. Face exercise can help improve the circulation and helps in toning the muscles. Stretch the muscles to keep them healthy and strong. Exercise helps in enhancing the elasticity of the skin. Face lift exercises help decrease the depth of the face wrinkles. It can help reduce wrinkles around the forehead and lips.
Anti-aging creams and topical medicines containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamin A Acid are used in treating face wrinkle. Cosmetic procedures such as Chemical Peels, Dermabrasion, Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing and Laser Resurfacing are practiced.
There are many home made natural anti wrinkle treatments available. Some of them are as follows-
- Mix the pulp of a ripe papaya together with half a teaspoon of olive oil, apply it and leave it for half an hour before washing.
- Almond oil is a good natural overnight treatment for face wrinkle.
- Mix equal amounts of honey and rice powder together, put in the fridge for half an hour, then smoother the wrinkles with this paste, leave it for half an hour and then wash your face gently.
- Mix 1 tsp honey with 1 tsp of milk cream. Apply and then wash after 20 minutes.
- Cut open a Vitamin -E capsule, add ½ tsp of glycerine and apply. Wash after 15-20 minutes.
There are numerous steps which you can take to help prevent face wrinkles:
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains should be consumed.
- Use a good quality sunscreen lotion whenever you go out in the sun.
- Use NATURAL moisturizing creams and lotions regularly.
- Light massage with cream or lotion should be done every night to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Avoid smoking and 2nd hand smoke.
- Get plenty of exercise and the appropriate hours of sleep your body requires to stay healthy.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
Hey! lets face it. One of the biggest things that will keep your face wrinkle free is good common sense. Simply following the suggestions above will help in your anti face wrinkle campaign.